Dream Crest Homes - LOCATION
Dream Crest Homes is Located at Brgy. Longos, Malolos Bulacan.
Dream Crest Homes, Malolos City, Bulacan is close by important places. By settling here, you will find the things you need for your life because the community is not only a peaceful area but also in a convenient location.
For education, there are many schools around. If you want to send your kids to a good one, some of those to choose from are the following, which are only a kilometer away from Dream Crest Homes.
- Holy Family School Of Malolos
- De La Salle Montessori International School
- Harvesters Mission International School
- Lords Angels Montessori School
- Centro Escolar University Malolos Campus
Shopping & Entertainment
If you want to live close to shopping and entertainment areas, then Dream Crest Home is a good choice for your new home. There are several malls to choose from, shop, dine and spend a day with your loved ones. Some of them are the following:
- Robinsons Place Malolos (KM 41, MacArthur Highway)
- Graceland Mall (Bulacan State University Grounds 3000, MacArthur Highway)
- Super 8 Grocery Warehouse (McArthur Highway)
For your healthcare and medical needs, Dream Crest Homes is near the most important medical facilities and hospitals in the Province of Bulacan. When making an investment, checking out the property’s closeness to medical facilities and clinics is an important consideration to remember. See the following for a few hospitals and places for healthcare for you.
- Habilities Center for Intervention Therapy Center
- Malolos San Vicente Hospital
- MVC Maternity and Women’s Health Care Clinic
- Santos General Hospital
- Palad Dental Clinic
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Graman Medical and Maternity Hospital
- Malolos E.E.N.T. Hospital
- Accucare Diagnostic Center
For food and dining, there are also key places to explore and try sumptuous dishes, including Chinese, Filipino and Japanese cuisines with your loved ones, friends and families. Whether you’re lo0oking for buffet style, casual and fine dining, as well as fast food, the city has so much to satisfy your tastebuds. Some of the most popular restaurants in Malolos are the following:
- Agemono International Buffet
- Maharaja Bar
- Arvis Garden Restaurants
- Patio Juan Garden Art Café
- Vaneaty Restocafe
- Bistro Maloleño
- Ukie Chang Eatery
- Señora Carmen
- GanChan Japanese Restaurant
- InfinityMeals Malolos Restaurant
- Fortune Hong Kong Seafood
- Novu Cabana Grill
The city is becoming an industrialized one due to its closeness to Metro Manila. Now, there are many corporations as well as industrial plants here. Banking and commercial districts are now also dominating the city that is becoming the banking capital of the province with 41 banks (and maybe counting).
Places of Worship
Dream Crest Homes is located near places of worship. There are several churches in and nearby the place.
- Temple Bible Baptist Church
- Jesus Christ to God be the Glory Church International
- Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches of the Philippines (CAMACOP)
- Atlag United Methodist Church
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish
- San Isidro Labrador Parish
- Malolos Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Sta. Isabel Church
- Church Of Barasoain
- Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Minor Basilica
- Victory Malolos
A little trivia about Malolos: The 115th city in the Philippines is a developing are where all these places of interest can be found. Its name is derived from the word “paluslos” which means downwards. It resulted from the Spaniard’s confusion and mispronunciation of it into “Malolos.” (Paluslos was its name due to the downstream flow of the river in that area).